We provide personnel, instrumentation and facility support for clinicians, physicians, scientific researchers and industry sponsored studies.
Professional Depth and Breath:
Our expertise covers a broad range of specialized disciplines. Our diverse service portfolio includes:
- Genetics and genotyping
- Molecular microbiology
- General molecular biology
- Cell and tissue culture
Our staff maintain industry standard accreditations.
- International Air Transportation Association (IATA)
- Collaborative Initiative Institutional Training (CITI)
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
To preserve sample quality, we utilize high standard processing and storage equipment. Freezers are maintained on a 24/7 security monitoring system. Freezer temperature records available upon request. Equipment is subject to yearly performance reviews.
- -80°C freezer banks
- -20°C freezer banks
- 4°C refrigerators
- Liquid Nitrogen (Ultra-cold) vapor phase storage & shipping
- Centrifuges (refrigerated)
- Dry Ice
Biosafety Level 3 (BSL-3) Containment Facilities:
We utilize 2 specially engineered facilities where work can be performed with infectious agents that could cause serious disease. Our staff receive training on handling infectious agents and associated procedures.