Why Marshfield Clinic Research Institute?
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute is the largest private medical research institute in Wisconsin and one of the largest in the United States.
Core research centers are devoted to clinical research, medical genetics, agricultural health and safety, epidemiology, personalized medicine, and health services research.
Upwards of 500 medical studies – bench research and clinical research – are in progress at any given time. These include:
- Investigative drug protocols
- Access to promising new treatments before they are generally available
Paving the path to personalized care
The Personalized Medicine Research Project is one of the major long-term projects underway. It combines powerful resources at Marshfield Clinic, including:
- The Center for Human Genetics, which is recognized internationally for its work with the Human Genome Project
- The Marshfield Epidemiological Study Area (MESA), a geographic area with a stable population where epidemiologic research can be conducted
- An integrated, highly advanced electronic medical record that was among the first and continues to be one of the finest in the nation.
The Research Institute's Clinical Research Center has the infrastructure to support research in essentially all medical specialty areas.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is excited to announce a recent upgrade to our career site and employment application. Even if you have applied with us previously, you will need to create a new user account and also enter the detail to complete your first application for employment. If you have an updated resume, that may also be used to help pre-fill portions of your new application. Please contact our Human Resources Helpdesk with any questions, at 715-387-5254.
"Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status."