Sandra Freeman, CCRC
Research Coordinator Associate - Team Lead
Clinical Research Center
1000 North Oak Avenue GR4 Marshfield, WI 54449
- 2010 to 2012:
- AAS - Business Management, Mid-State Technical College, Marshfield, WI
- 2002 to 2008:
- General Coursework - Mid-State Technical College, Marshfield, WI
- Nursing Pharmacology, Mid-State Technical College, Marshfield, WI
- Anatomy & Physiology, Mid-State Technical College, Marshfield, WI
- 2014 to Present:
- Research Coordinator Associate -Team Lead - Clinical Research Center, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, a division of Marshfield Clinic Inc., Marshfield, WI
- 2004 to Present:
- Clinical Researcher, Marshfield Medical Center, Marshfield, WI
- 1992 to 2014:
- Clinical Research Coordinator - Clinical Research Center, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, a division of Marshfield Clinic Inc., Marshfield, WI
- 1986 to 1992:
- Receptionist - Pediatrics Department, MCHS Hospitals, Inc. d/b/a Marshfield Medical Center, Marshfield, WI
- 1985 to 1986:
- Flex Staffing, MCHS Hospitals, Inc. d/b/a Marshfield Medical Center, Marshfield, WI
Sandy began her career with the Marshfield Clinic Health System in August 1985 and has worked with staff throughout the system. Sandy worked as a receptionist in pediatrics until 1992 when she soon found her passion of working with patients and families as a Research Coordinator.
Over the years, Sandy has worked on a variety of pediatric/adult vaccine and infectious disease studies. Today our patients have access to many of these vaccines such as chicken pox, shingles, and HPV vaccines, not to mention the many other trials she has participated in. Sandy's assistance in these trials has not gone unnoticed as she was listed as an author in 2 CDC publications with the MMR vaccine studies conduct by the Marshfield Clinic. Sandy truly enjoys working with our providers and the patients they see to provide them alternative choices to their medical care through the clinical trials conducted at the Marshfield Clinic Health System. With continued research efforts, we’ll prevent even more diseases like C-Difficile and maybe even Ebola! Sandy would like to say “Thank You” to the 100’s of research participants she’s meet throughout the years.
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP), Member
Fiebelkorn AParker, Coleman LA, Belongia EA, Freeman SK, York D, Bi D,...Rubin S. (2014 October). Mumps antibody response in young adults after a third dose of measles-mumps-rubella vaccine. Open Forum Infect Dis.. 1(3):ofu094.
PubMed ID: 25734162
Fiebelkorn AP, Coleman LA, Belongia EA, Freeman SK, York D, Bi D,...Beeler J. (2016 April 23). Measles virus neutralizing antibody response, cell-mediated immunity, and IgG antibody avidity before and after a third dose of measles-mumps-rubella vaccine in young adults. J Infect Dis. 213(7):1115-23..
PubMed ID: 26597262