Ray Haselby DO
Clinical Research Center
1000 North Oak Avenue MLR Marshfield, WI 54449
- Residency, Infectious Disease, Cleveland Clinic Health System, Cleveland, OH
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Health System, Cleveland, OH
- Internship, General Rotating, Chicago Osteopathic Hospital, Chicago, IL
- DO, Midwestern University-Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, IL
- Fellowship, Tropical Medicine, Louisiana State University, Public Health Service, Costa Rica
- Non-candidate for degree - Latin American History, Zoology, Political Science & Music Literature, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- AB, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- 2018 to Present:
- Attending Physician, MCHS Hospitals, Inc. d/b/a Marshfield Clinic, Inc., Marshfield, WI
- 2018 to Present:
- Attending Physician, Marshfield Clinic, Inc., Marshfield, WI
- 2015 to Present:
- Emeritus Researcher - Clinical Research Center, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, a division of Marshfield Clinic, Inc., Marshfield, WI
- 1976 to 2014:
- Associate Professor, University of Wisconsin-Marshfield Campus, Marshfield, WI
- 1974 to 2014:
- Infectious Disease Physician, Marshfield Clinic, Inc., Marshfield, WI
- 1984 to 2009:
- Employee Health Director, Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital, Marshfield, WI
- 1984 to 1984:
- President, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, a division of Marshfield Clinic, Inc., Marshfield, WI
- 1972 to 1974:
- Emergency Room, Bay View Osteopathic Hospital, Bay Village, OH
- 1971 to 1972:
- Emergency Room, Green Cross General Hospital, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- 1967 to 1967:
- Extern, Government Hospital Medicine, Temuco, Chile
- 1966 to 1966:
- Extern, Acute Hospital-Medicine, Chicago State Hospital, Chicago, IL
- 1961 to 1963:
- Community Development Project, Peace Corps, Colombia
Lefton HB, Farmer RG, Buchwald R, Haselby RC. (1974 September). Cryptococcal hepatitis mimicking primary sclerosing cholangitis. A case report. Gastroenterology. 67(3):511-515.
PubMed ID: 4851219
Mitchell PD, Hintz CS, Haselby RC. (1977 June). Malar mass due to Actinomyces odontolyticus. J Clin Microbiol. 5(6):658-660.
PubMed ID: 886003
Haselby RC. (1977 April). Rational antimicrobial therapy. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 76(8):605-616.
PubMed ID: 587715
Friedenberg WR, Marx JJ, Hansen RL, Haselby RC. (1979 February). Hyperimmunoglobulin E syndrome: response to transfer factor and ascorbic acid therapy. Clin Immunol Immunopathol. 12(2):132-142.
PubMed ID: 421376
Adams EM, Gudmundsson S, Yocum DE, Haselby RC, Craig WA, Sundstrom WR. (1985 June). Streptococcal myositis. Arch Intern Med. 145(6):1020-1023.
PubMed ID: 3890787
Motszko CS, Marx JJ, Haselby RC, Kettrick MAlice, Baldauf MC, Mitchell PD. (1985 January). A randomized trial of transfer factor therapy in the treatment of herpes zoster infections. Immunology & Allergy Practice. 7(1):37-42.
Sigal LH, Zahradnik JM, Lavin P, Patella SJ, Bryant G, Haselby RC,...Malawista SE. (1998 July). A vaccine consisting of recombinant Borrelia burgdorferi outer-surface protein A to prevent Lyme disease. Recombinant Outer-Surface Protein A Lyme Disease Vaccine Study Consortium. N Engl J Med. 339(4):216-222.
PubMed ID: 9673299
Shukla SK, Tak T, Haselby RC, McCauley CS, Reed KD. (2002). Second case of infective endocarditis caused by Gemella sanguinis. WMJ. 101(3):37-39.
PubMed ID: 12109199
Qutaishat S, Vandermause MF, Haselby RC. (2002). Prevalence of Vancomycin resistant enterococcus (VRE) in hospitalized patients as compared to non-hospitalized patients. The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA) Annual Meeting.
Tak T, Reed KD, Haselby RC, McCauley CS, Shukla SK. (2002 July). An update on the epidemiology, pathogenesis and management of infective endocarditis with emphasis on <em>Staphylococcus aureus</em>. WMJ. 101(7):24-33.
PubMed ID: 12426917