MCRI - MCRI-Clin Epidem and Pop Hlth
1000 North Oak Ave. ML2 Marshfield, WI 54449
- BS, Biology, University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point, Stevens Point, WI
- 1997 to 2000:
- Molecular Diagnostics Product Specialist, Abbott Diagnostic Division, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, IL
- 2000 to 2004:
- Research Associate, Reproductive Toxicology, National Farm Medicine Center, Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation, Marshfield, WI
- 2005 to 2017:
- Program Associate/Education Outreach Specialist, National Farm Medicine Center, Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation, Marshfield, WI
- 2017 to 2018:
- Program Manager/Supervisor, Marshfield Child Advocacy Center, Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield, WI
- 2018 to Present:
- Project Manager, Center for Clinical Epidemiology & Population Health, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Marshfield, WI
Tammy Ellis is a Project Manager in the Center for Clinical Epidemiology & Population Health (CCEPH). She serves as a Project Manager for the National Cancer Institute (NCI) – funded Cancer Cohort research project to establish a U.S. cohort of health adults who will be recruited, consented, and followed for cancer-related outcomes during the 10 year period of the contract. Her role is to understand project requirements and business needs to identify, evaluate and select strategic solutions in order to meet goals and objectives. Tammy is the focal point for communications and dissemination of information to participating clinicians, staff, stakeholders and the study sponsor.
Tammy has 19 years’ experience managing projects for multiple sponsors including the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and the Department of Justice. She holds a Bachelor in Biology.
Greenlee AR, Ellis TM, Berg RL. (2004 May). Low-dose agrochemicals and lawn care pesticides induce developmental toxicity in murine preimplantation embryos. Environ Health Perspect. 112(6):703-709.
PubMed ID: 15121514
Greenlee AR, Kronenwetter-Koepel TA, Kaiser SJ, Ellis TM, Liu K. (2004 August). Combined effects of Matrigel TM and growth factors on maintaining undifferentiated murine embryonic stem cells for embryotoxicity testing. Toxicol In Vitro. 18(4):543-553.
PubMed ID: 15130612
Jiang Y, Ellis TM, Greenlee AR. (2004 May). Genotyping Parkinson disease-associated mitochondrial polymorphisms. Clin Med Res. 2(2):99-106.
PubMed ID: 15931342
Greenlee AR, Ellis TM, Berg RL, Mercieca MD. (2005 July). Pregnancy outcomes for mouse preimplantation embryos exposed in vitro to the estrogenic pesticide o,p'-DDT. Reprod Toxicol. 20(2):229-238.
PubMed ID: 15907658
Reyes I, Ellis T, Yoder A, Keifer MC. (2016). An Evaluation Tool for Agricultural Health and Safety Mobile Applications. J Agromedicine. 21(4):301-9.
PubMed ID: 27494309