Bobbi Bradley MPH
1000 North Oak Ave. 1R3 Marshfield, WI 54449
- Master of Public Health, Public Health, University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- Bachelor of Science, Health Promotion, University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- 2012 to Present:
- Center Research Administrator, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Marshfield, WI
- 2010 to 2012:
- Program Coordinator, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute , Marshfield, WI
- 2005 to 2010:
- Public Health Planner, Portage County, Stevens Point, WI
- 2004 to 2005:
- Health Educator, Great Mines Health Center, Potosi, MO
Ms. Bradley oversees the following administrative functions: research center financial performance, training and educational programming, human resources management, regulatory compliance, and strategic planning. In addition, she coordinates with collaborating academic medical centers, universities, research organizations, and research sponsors, both government and private. Ms. Bradley strives to identify ways to promote departmental efficiency and improve effectiveness by anticipating change and new direction(s).
Prior to joining CCEPH, Ms. Bradley managed the Marshfield Clinic Research Institute’s (MCRI) partnership with UW Institute for Clinical and Translational Research (ICTR), Health Care Systems Research Network, and Wisconsin Genomics Initiative (WGI). Prior to joining MCRI, Ms. Bradley worked in governmental Public Health.