Software Development Team Lead - Technical
MCRI - MCRI-Res Computing and Analyt
1000 North Oak Ave. ML7 Marshfield, WI 54449
- 2009 to 2011:
- BS, Computer Information Systems, University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point, Stevens Point, WI
- 2005 to 2007:
- Associate, Computer Information Systems, Mid State Technical College, Marshfield, WI
- 2017 to Present:
- Software Development Team Lead - Technical, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Marshfield, WI
- 2012 to 2017:
- Reserach Programmer/Analyst, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Marshfield, WI
- 2011 to 2012:
- Developer Intern, Prevention Genetics, Marshfield, WI
Chris Kadolph has been a part of the Marshfield Clinic Research Institute since 2012. He is currently a Software Development Team Lead that oversees all aspects of development which span across administrative and grant-funded projects. Chris has been heavily involved in all things REDCap since 2015, focused primarily on custom development that operationalized REDCap for study/participant management. Recent efforts include COVID-related dashboards and optimizations specifically tailored to support our staff’s efforts during this pandemic.
Rastegar-Mojarad M, Kadolph C, Ye Z, Wall D, Murali NS, Lin S. (2014 November). A Fuzzy-Match Search Engine for Physician Directories. JMIR Med Inform. 2(2):e30.
PubMed ID: 25601050
Ray W, Finamore J, Rastegar-Mojarad M, Kadolph C, Ye Z, Bohne J,...Lin SM [including Xu Y, Burish D, Sondelski J, Easker M, Finnegan B, Bartkowiak B, Weichelt B.] (2016 March 2). MD-CTS: An integrated terminology reference of clinical and translational medicine. Comput Struct Biotechnol J. 14 :131-4.
PubMed ID: 27069559
Peissig P, Schwei KM, Kadolph C, Finamore J, Cancel E, McCarty CA,...Brilliant MH [including Okorie A.] Prototype Development: Context-Driven Dynamic XML Ophthalmologic Data Capture Application. JMIR Med Inform. 2017 September 13; 5(3):e27.
PubMed ID: 28903894