Andrea Swenson Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist
MCRI - MCRI-National Farm Medicine
1000 North Oak Ave. ML8 Marshfield, WI 54449
- Ph.D., Human Development, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
- M.S., Human Development and Family Studies, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
- B.S., Human Development, University of Wisconsin - Green Bay, Green Bay, WI
- 2019 to Present:
- Project Scientist/Evaluator, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Marshfield, WI
- 2016 to 2019:
- Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin - Stout, Menomonie, WI
Trained in Human Development and Family Studies, Dr. Swenson’s research focuses on intersections between family dynamics, individual development, and social environments. Her current work at the National Farm Medicine Center focuses on program evaluation for the National Children's Center for Rural and Agricultural Health and Safety. In additional to evaluation activities, Dr. Swenson’s future research will continue to focus on the uniqueness of families in agricultural and rural communities.
Agricultural Health and Safety