Sai Sudha Medabalimi
MCRI - MCRI-Clin Epidem and Pop Hlth
1000 North Oak Ave. ML2 Marshfield, WI 54449
- Bachelors , Pharmacy, The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical Univeristy
- Masters, Pharmacy ( Pharmacology), JSS Univeristy
- Masters, Clinical Research, Medical Univeristy of South Carolina
- Fellowship, Clinical and translational research ethics, Medical University of South Carolina
- 2012 to 2014:
- Clinical SAS Programmer, Ecopound Solutions, Hyderabad, India
- 2015 to 2015:
- Research Assistant, Medical Univeristy of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- 2015 to 2016:
- Research Coordinator, Fox Valley Hematology & Oncology clinic, Appleton, WI
- 2017 to 2019:
- Clinical SAS Programmer, Freelancer
- 2019 to Present:
- Research Programmer Analyst, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute , Marshfield, Wisconsin
Honors & Awards
- 2011 to Present:
- Junior Investigator Award, Safety Pharmacology Society
Sudha is a reseach programmer analyst in the Center for Clinical Epidemiology & Population Health (CCEPH). Her goal is to provide analytical data files for Clinical and Epidemiological research purposes. Her main duties include designing, building and maintaining various research databases.
Sudha is trained in clinical and translational research ethics. She recieved Masters in Clinical Research from Medical University of South Carolina and Masters in Pharmacy from JSS University, India. She is also a certified SAS porgrammer with strong background in Clinical SAS programming.
- 2011 to 2013:
- Safety Pharmacology Society,
- Isolation characterizationa nd evaluation of a polysaccharide from Tamarindus indica for sustained drug release purposes, Indian Pharmaceutical Association 2009, Banglore
- Evaluation of Methptrexate outcomes in Rheumatoid Arthritis patients based on ACR revised criteria, Safety Pharmacology Society Annual meeting 2011, Austria
Vinay Alaparthi, Subhashini Vedagiri, Suresh Bhojraj, Sai Sudha Medabalimi. (2012 Sep). Current Scenario Leading to Renal Failure. Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods. 66(2):198.
Subhashini V, Medabalimi Sai Sudha, Suresh B. (2013). Folates Beneficial? in RA Treatment with Methotrexate - A Review. Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 6(1):1-4.