Manager - Research Analytics
Office of Research Computing and Analytics
1000 North Oak Ave. ML2 Marshfield, WI 54449
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Computer Science, Lakeland College
- Associate Degree, General Studies, Mid-State Technical College
- 2018 to Present:
- Project Manager, Marshfield Clinic Health System, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute
- 2012 to 2018:
- Analytics Solutions Manager , Marshfield Clinic Health System, Information Systems
- 2010 to 2012:
- Programmer/Analyst, Marshfield Clinic Health System, Information Systems
- 1998 to 2010:
- Data Analyst, Marshfield Clinic Health System, Administration
Lynda Kubacki-Meyer is a Research Project Manager in the Center for Clinical Epidemiology & Population Health (CCEPH). As Research Project Manager, her role is to understand project requirements to identify, evaluate and select strategic solutions in order to meet goals and objectives. Lynda completes the planning, implementation, tracking, financial management, and quality assurance for CCEPH projects. In addition, Lynda serves as the liaison and establishes a clear communication plan with support staff, management, vendors, and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle. Lynda’s primary project focus includes the Lung PROSPR Study to optimize lung cancer screening and the Marshfield Epidemiologic Study Area.
Lynda joined Marshfield Clinic Research Institute in 2018 and has over two decades of experience with Marshfield Clinic Health System. Lynda has held the roles of Data Analyst, Programmer/Analyst, and most recently, Solutions Manager for the Marshfield Clinic Health System Information Systems Analytics and Data Warehouse team. Lynda holds a Bachelor in Business Administration and Marketing with a Computer Science minor.