Harshad Hegde M.S.
Informatics Research Architect
Center for Oral and Systemic Health
1000 North Oak Ave. 1R4 Marshfield, WI 54449
- 2006 to 2010:
- Master of Science, Biomedical Engineering, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
- 2015 to Present:
- Informatics Research Architect, Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation (IOSH), Marshfield, Wisconsin
- 2013 to 2015:
- Research Programmer/Analyst, Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation (IOSH), Marshfield, Wisconsin
- 2011 to 2013:
- Computer Programmer, Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute, Roanoke, Virginia
- 2010 to 2011:
- Research Engineer, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
Harshad is the Informatics Research Architect at COSH. He's involved in projects requiring software developemnt, predictive modelling and natural language processing. Harshad regards research in general asthe origin of cutting edge technology. His interests include investigating and applying innovative technology to the healthcare realm.
Hegde H, Shimpi N, Glurich I, Acharya A. Tobacco use status from clinical notes using Natural Language Processing and rule based algorithm. Technol Health Care. 2018 June 29; 26(3):445-456. doi: 10.3233/THC-171127.
PubMed ID: 29614708
Hegde, H, Shimpi, N, Panny, A, Glurich, I, Christie, P, Acharya, A. Development of Non-Invasive Diabetes Risk Prediction Models as Decision Support Tools Designed for Application in the Dental Clinical Environment. Informatics in Medicine-Unlocked. 2019 December;
Hegde, H, Shimpi, N, Panny, A, Glurich, I, Christine, P, Acharya, A. MICE vs PPCA: Missing data imputation in healthcare. [published online ahead of print 2019 December]. 17(100275)